Portable appliance testing (PAT) is the term used to describe the examination of electrical appliances and equipment to ensure they are safe to use. Most electrical safety defects can be found by visual examination but some types of defect can only be found by testing. However, it is essential to understand that visual examination is an essential part of the process because some types of electrical safety defect can’t be detected by testing alone.
We offer PAT Testing Services for almost every type of work environment. Please click here to view our full range of services.
PAT Testing made easy by
- Supreme PAT Testing Capability
- On-board camera with flash for visual evidence
- Built in risk assessment tools
- USB and Bluetooth data transfer
- High definition colour display
- Point to point testing for fixed appliances
- Store 2,000 images and 50,000 appliance records
- Health and safety test and inspection forms
- User tests for non-electrical tests and inspections